Friday, October 8, 2010

Wow, I gotta find more time for this.

Well, it's been a good long while since I last updated this blog. It's not that I haven't done anything with rope lately, I have. And it's not that I haven't taken pictures of the work. I have. It's just that there's so much other stuff going on in my life that I haven't really blogged much. No time for it. BUT-- I'll bring you up to speed here on my latest endeavors.

Back in my second post I showed you this girl:


Her name is Dawni, and she has modeled for me many times now and I recently found some of her earliest ties done by yours truly:






Recently we got together to shoot video and pictures of a new style I've played with, "Inazuma Nawa," or "Lightning Bondage," developed here in Oregon by Noble Manqué and Bradley Yitzhak. The images turned out stunning:


Now, due to the fact that I am getting together quite the collection of curvy, chubby and BBW ladies to model my ropework for me as I learn, I have started releasing galleries for sale as well as making instructional videos on how to tie the various rigs, or at least the most common ones that tend to intimidate the uninitiated. The videos can be bought at My clips4sale store and image galleries can be purchased at My images4sale store.

Something else I've experimented with is taking what I know of basic shibari and giving it an artistic twist, such as the Mermaid pictures of Lorelai, and Myzeray's fallen angel pictures. But this got me thinking: What about making bondage look like clothing? So one night at an event I dressed Myzeray up in 50 feet of rope and five yards of lace, arranged for an evening gown-like effect. This was the result:






As you can see, for the most part it worked. I will be devising other Bondage Gowns in the future, and you will of course be able to see the results here.

No comments:

Post a Comment