Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Beginning my studies

Greetings. You were interested enough to peruse my blog, and I welcome and thank you for that. My name is Master Frederick, and I have been a BDSM top for the better part of twenty years now. I don't pretend to know everything, and in fact this blog is about my attempt to learn more about a subject that has always intrigued me: Shibari, or Japanese Rope Bondage.

For me the allure has always been the artistic quality of the style, and the seductive aspect of lavishing that much attention on the submissive involved. To see the intricate weaving, wrapping and knotting and to ponder how long it must have taken to do just right makes me wonder how much it must have thrilled the submissive to be focused on so intently. I have seen pictures of ties so intricate that they are absolutely breathtaking, and it is my opinion that the style has elevated what used to be a simple kink to the level of high art. This blog is dedicated to my attempt to learn that.

Up til now I have merely dabbled in the subject, and as such consider myself an absolute novice to the art. Following my studies should give you an idea of what it takes to learn this subject and (if it interests you in the least) it should also show you that if I can learn it, so can you. Throughout my studies I will be posting pictures of my progress, and there will be nudity involved, so if nudity offends you then reading this blog is not for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment